Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The holder of the treatment is indicated IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnology (hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”) with registered office in Bari (Ba), Via Giovanni Amendola, 165 / A. The Data Controller, with reference to any request concerning the management and processing of personal data, can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnology has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (DPO, DPO, Data Protection Officer), not falling within the categories of subjects obliged to nominate it, nor recurring any of the conditions set by Art. 37 of the GDPR.
Purposes of data processing
The processing of data acquired with the aforesaid methods has the purpose of:
– To provide information concerning the services and activities of IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies, such as merely the request for information on the activities carried out, and to allow IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies to find the requests for information received;
Personal data may be processed by means of paper or electronic archives and managed strictly in order to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies processes personal data lawfully, where the treatment:
– is based on the expressed consent to the receipt of information concerning the services and activities of IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies, or to allow to find the requests for information received, in order to fulfill the duty of cooperation and contractual information in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to the personal data requested, the non-communication of the same prevents IBIOM – Institute of Biomembrane, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies to send information – in the manner indicated – concerning the services and activities provided by the same.
The personal data, object of treatment, will be conserved for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and / or subsequently processed, or to fulfill any conservation obligations prescribed by law.
Personal data may be communicated to:
1. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
2. Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
3. Categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies);
Data dissemination through automated decision-making processes and profiling
Personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, nor to profiling, or any form of treatment done in an automated form involving personal information in order to evaluate aspects of an individual’s personal sphere and / or a group of individuals, also for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and information relating thereto; the modification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data, c.d. right to be forgotten (on the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data previously provided (on the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the same is done by automated means – a copy of the personal data provided and those generated in the performance of the report (and not data anonymous or not exclusively concerning the person of the applicant) in a format of common use and legible by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller, so-called right to the portability of personal data. The exercise of the right to portability does not automatically imply the deletion of data, which must be the subject of a specific request. The Data Controller may not issue a copy of the data if the data were deleted at the request of the applicant or after the retention period has expired, as specified above.
In order to guarantee security and prevent illegal activities, the release of a copy of personal data is subject to the passing of procedures for verification of the identity of the applicant by the Data Controller. In any case, the IBIOM – Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnology is in no way responsible for the processing carried out by the individual concerned or by another subject who receives the data subject to portability;
– oppose at any time the processing of personal data to the occurrence of particular situations;
– revoke the consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (eg address of residence, date of birth, etc.), or particular categories of data (eg data concerning health status, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sex life, etc.). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same is in any case lawful;
To exercise the aforementioned rights it is necessary to use the form provided at the following link http://www.ibiom.cnr.it/contatti/ or send a request by mail to the following address email@example.com .it
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Navigation information on the website
Below are some news on the methods of active and passive collection of information on the subjects / instruments that interact with this site, as well as the measures adopted in the field of security.
During navigation within a website it is technically possible, even in the absence of an explicit registration to the service by the Navigator and without an active role, to collect information which, for these reasons, is defined as passive. In particular, the methods for using IP addresses, session or permanent cookies, Internet Tags, browsing data, including the possibility of excluding them and their implications, are described.
As for the passive collection of information, the services offered on this site:
– do not use IP addresses (Internet Protocol addresses) to collect information, but store them in the navigation data.
– navigation data is used only for statistical purposes as aggregate data.
– Session cookies are not used and not permanent cookies.
– Internet Tags are not used.
Cookies used on the site
Functional technical cookies
Enable functions without which it would not be possible to fully use the site.
Analytical technical cookies
They collect information on the use of a website by visitors, in our case they are third-party cookies (Google Analytics, more info on Google).
Users can freely and freely choose whether or not to accept cookies, at any time the choice can be changed.
In case of acceptance, which occurs with the navigation of the site, the scroll or the acceptance by the appropriate button included in the brief information, the cookies contained in the pages that you consult will be recorded, temporarily, in an area of your computer and will be readable only by the subject who issued them.
In case of refusal of cookies, or removal of cookies already present, you will not be able to benefit from the features connected to them.
To better understand how to configure your navigation system, both for acceptance and for refusal, below are links to the guides on cookies of different browsers:
– Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– Safari ™: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
– Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
– Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
For more information about cookies, consult the following sites: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, http://cookiepedia.co.uk/
With regard to the active collection of information on the website, we inform you that:
– E-mail: the data received via e-mail contacts of the website are used exclusively to respond to user requests and not for other purposes, these data are not stored. In case of express written request in the email message, these data will be recorded and stored for future communications.
– External links: we are not responsible for the content and security of websites linked to the pages of this site.